MORE COUNTRY’S FACTS
- Indonesia is home to 238 million people, making it the fourth populous country in the world and the largest economy is Southeast Asia.
- As the world’s largest archipelago covering some 17,000 islands, Indonesia is surrounded by the maritime boundaries of eight countries. This creates enormous issues concerning border security and leaves Indonesia vulnerable to transnational crimes and terrorist incursions.
- The Outlook for the Indonesian economy is stable.
- Inflation is low.
- National reserves are larger.
- Investment climate and communications have been favorable.